Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Male Sensitivity !!!


The room was full of pregnant women with

their partners. The class was in full swing.

The instructor was teaching the women

how to breathe and was telling the men

how to give the necessary assurance to

their partners at this stage of the

pregnancy.

She said "Ladies, remember that exercise is

good for you. Walking is

Especially beneficial. It strengthens the

pelvic muscles and will make


Delivery that much easier." Just take

several stops and stay on a soft


Surface like grass or a path.

She looked at the men in the room, "and

Gentlemen, remember -- You're in this

together -- It wouldn't hurt you to go

walking with her.

The room suddenly got very quiet as the

men absorbed this information.

Then a man at the back of the room slowly

raised his hand.

"Yes, answered the Instructor.

"I was just wondering if it would be all right

if she carries a golf bag


While we walk??



---- This kind of sensitivity just can't be

taught..

******************************************************

Ahhhh to be wealthy!



Two blondes were sipping their Starbucks when a

truck went past loaded up with rolls of sod.

"I'm going to do that when I win the lottery,"

announced Blonde #1.

"Do what?" asked Blonde #2.


"Send my lawn away to be mowed."

******************************************

Stay


I pulled into the crowded parking lot at the local

shopping center and rolled

down the car windows to make sure my


Labrador Retriever Pup had fresh air.

She was stretched full-out on the back seat


And I wanted to impress upon her that she must

remain there. I walked to the curb backward,


Pointing my finger at the car and saying emphatically,


"Now you stay. Do you hear me?"

"Stay! Stay!"

The driver of a nearby car, a pretty blonde young

lady,


Gave me a strange look and said,


"Why don't you just put it in 'Park'?"

I'm gone

No comments:

Post a Comment