Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BEER, FISHING, SEX & GOLF









A man was walking down the street when he was accosted
by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless
man who asked him for a couple dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars
and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy
some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the

homeless man replied.


"Will you use it to go fishing instead of
buying food?" the man asked.

"No, I don't waste time fishing," the homeless
man said. "I need to spend all my time
trying to stay alive."


"Will you spend this on greens fees at a
golf course instead of food?" the man asked.


"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man.
"I haven't played golf in 20 years!"


"Will you spend the money on a woman in the
red light district instead of food?" the man asked.



"What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?"
exclaimed the homeless man.


"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give
you the money. Instead, I'm going to take
you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."


The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your
wife be furious with you for doing that?
I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."


The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for
her to see what a man looks like after he has given
up beer, fishing, golf, and sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment