Friday, September 9, 2011

What a Kiss



 It never hurts to smile at a stranger.....
or, you might want to save a life, with
a simple kiss....

 
A                                                           kiss is





A tough looking group of bikers were
riding when they saw a girl about to
jump off a bridge so they stopped.


The leader, a big burly man, gets off

his bike and says, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide," she says.
While he did not want to appear

insensitive, he didn't want to miss an


opportunity so he asked... "Well,

before you jump, why don't you give

me a kiss?"

So she does... And it was a long,

deep lingering kiss.
After she's finished, the biker says,

"Wow! That was the best kiss I have

ever had.That's a real talent you are

wasting. You could be famous. Why

are you committing suicide?"


"My parents don't like me dressing

up like a girl......"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment