Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What's a 710?


 A few days ago I was having some work
done at my local garage. A blonde came
in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.

We all looked at each other and another
customer asked, 'What is a
seven-hundred-ten?'

She replied, 'You know, the little piece
in the middle of the engine, I have
lost it and need a new one.'

She replied that she did not know
exactly what it was, but this piece
had always been there.

The mechanic gave her a piece of
paper and a pen and asked her to
draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle
of it wrote 710. He then took her over
to a car just like hers which had its
hood up and asked, 'Is there a 710
on this car?'

She pointed and said, 'Of course,
its right there.'  The mechanic fainted.

If you're not sure what a 710 is




Scroll down




I just couldn't resist this one on ...
one of the best blonde jokes
I've seen in a while!



No comments:

Post a Comment