Thursday, April 18, 2013

Our outspoken little friends

                                                                
    

 

                                  I hate it when he plays " Mount Everest ."

 


Menopause sucks.


 

Who the heck is "Sugar Lips?"

 

 

Those Brownies were Far Out!!

 

 

Whoo-o loves ya, Baby?

 

 

NO!, We Don't want any Magazine Subscriptions!

 

 

There's a ringer competing in the Hogtown Olympics.

 

 

I'm not Over-Weight, I'm Under-Tall!!

 

 

You do have an odd perspective on things.

 

 

Lunchtime at the Corncob Cafe.

 

 

Okay, I caught him, now what do I do with him?

 

 

 


Those car keys are around here somewhere...

 

 

Your jokes are so Baa-ad!

 

 

 

I hate this game. 

 

 

Flight 'Hum-One' coming in for a landing.

 

 

Hi, I'm Celeste, I'll be your Aura-Concierge today.

 

 

Just act natural and blend in.

 

 

Where's my Coffee?



























No comments:

Post a Comment