Monday, November 26, 2012

Women Drivers


Distracted Driving Incident

 
Everyone reading this will enjoy it - no matter which gender you are.........

 

 
This morning on the Interstate,
I looked over to my left and there was a

 
Woman 

In a brand new
Cadillac
 

Doing 65 mph



With her
Face up next to her

Rear view mirror 


Putting on her eyeliner. 


I looked away
 
For a couple seconds...
 
to continue shaving

And when I looked back she was 


Halfway over in my lane,
 


Still working on that makeup. 


As a man, 


I don't scare easily.
 
But she scared me so much;
I had to put on my seat belt
and
I dropped

My electric shaver 


Which knocked 


The donut 

Out of my other hand.

In all
 The confusion of trying
To straighten out the car 



Using my knees against 

The steering wheel, 



It knocked 


My Cell P
hone 


Away from my ear 



Which fell 



Into the coffee 


Between my legs! 



Splashed, 



And burned 


me (ouch)


Ruined the damn phone,

Soaked my trousers, 



And disconnected an
Important call.
 

Damn women drivers!




No comments:

Post a Comment