Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!!






To save the economy, in February, 2012,

the new Republican government will start deporting

old people (instead of illegals) in order to

lower Social Security and Medicare costs.

I started crying when

I thought of you.

RUN,

YOU OLD BUZZARD, RUN!!

Well....what can I say?


I'm not going alone!





**************************************





Is 70 years old.

Today, if Dorothy were to encounter Men with no brains, no hearts, and no courage -

She wouldn't be in Oz -



She'd be in the Florida Legislature.



*************************************



The Cow an Ant and an Old Geezer,





A cow



an ant



and an old geezer

are debating on who is the greatest of the


three of them. 

The cow said, "I give 20


quarts of milk every day and that's why I


am the greatest!" 

The ant said, "I work day


and night, summer and winter, I can carry


52 times my own weight and that's why I


am the greatest!"












 
 Why are you scrolling down? It's your turn to say

something.




No comments:

Post a Comment