Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Interesting Pics






Next time you have extra time, try stacking your coins

Cool Mailboxes


I hope that backpack is a parachute

"Ahhh, it's so warm and cuddly on here"


Sorry bro, but thanks for being my chair


Looks like he wanted to be alone, and chances are he will be


Bye-Bye Freeway. Mother Nature had another idea


Help! Call 911


It's good to have a friend when you need one!


I guess cats can read after all


This is not as comfy as I thought it would be


Static cat!



Is the sign really necessary?



Don't try this at home


The water is so clear the boat seems to be floating on air


I'm sorry. I didn't know you were coming back

OK, let's change places at the next corner


Fluffy in flight


Let me know when all the dogs are in so I can move


You may not be happy with dinner, but you're going to eat it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment