Friday, March 28, 2014

Would You marry Again? - Priceless




A husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the Wife looks over
at him and asks the question....

WIFE: 
"What would you do if I died? Would you get married
Again?"

HUSBAND: 

"Definitely not!"

WIFE: 
"Why not?
Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND: 
"Of
course I do.."

WIFE: 
"Then why
wouldn't you remarry? "

HUSBAND: 
"Okay,
okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE: 
"You
would?" (with a hurt look)

HUSBAND: 
(makes
audible groan)

WIFE: 
"Would
you live in our house?"

HUSBAND: 
"Sure,
it's a great house."

WIFE: 
"Would
you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND: 
"Where
else would we sleep?"

WIFE: 
"Would
you let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND: 

"Probably, it is almost new."

WIFE: 
"Would
you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND: 
"That
would seem like the proper thing to do."

WIFE: 
"Would
you give her my jewelry?"

HUSBAND: 
"No, I'm
sure she'd want her own."

WIFE: 
"Would
you take her golfing with you?

HUSBAND: 
"Yes,
those are always good times."

WIFE: 
"Would
she use my clubs?

HUSBAND: 
"No,
she's left-handed."

WIFE: 
--
silence --

HUSBAND: 

"Expletive deleted"


No comments:

Post a Comment