Friday, February 7, 2014

Growing Old?






From: John Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2014 5:17 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: Fw: Morning Smile Re Growing Old

   I  called your house the other day and was told you were down at  your favorite biker bar with some friends.
I wasn't sure  where that was, but was told I wouldn't have much trouble  finding it.
Sure enough, I drove just a couple blocks and there it was... 
There is nothing like the feel of the sun on  your face and the wind in your hair, is there? 





        
 
   
   














































 

Okay..here  it is.
A test to see if your brain is still working.
Which one do you think is the blonde?










    

Scroll  down....
Amazing, I did not see it  before..








 

The Blonde  is the one with the wrong leg  up.
  
   
That's OK, I did  not Pass the test  EITHER!














    
I  KNOW YOU MISSED THE BLONDE  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment