Monday, April 14, 2014

The captions are priceless]


I hate it when he plays " Mount Everest .."


Menopause sucks.




Who the heck is "Sugar Lips?"


Those brownies were Far Out!!




NO! We Don't want any Magazine Subscriptions!


There's a ringer competing in the Hogtown Olympics.


I'm not Over-Weight, I'm Under-Height!!


You do have an odd perspective on things.




Lunchtime at the Corncob Cafe.


Okay, I caught him, now what do I do with him?


I hate this game.


Flight 'Hum-One' coming in for a landing.


Hi, I'm Celeste, I'll be your Aura-Concierge today.




Just act natural and blend in.


Where's my Coffee?


Whoo-o loves ya, Baby?

*****************************************************
'
Life is better when you are happy, but life is best when

other people are happy because of you' 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment