Monday, December 24, 2012

I Just Realized Something!!!!




.












     It just hit me!

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
He has his food prepared for him.
His meals are provided at no cost to him.
He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup,
 and again during the year, if any medical
 needs arise.
For this he pays nothing, and nothing is
 required of him.
He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house 
that is much larger than he needs, but he
 is not required to do any upkeep.
If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
He receives these accommodations 
absolutely free.
He is living like a king, and has absolutely 
no expenses whatsoever.
All of his costs are picked up by others 
who earn a living.
I was just thinking about all this and 
suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks.........

My dog is a CONGRESSMAN !!!!!!! 

(Watchout!! Term Limits are a'comin).

No comments:

Post a Comment