Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Let me explain live to you.

On  the first day, God created the

dog and said, "Sit all day by the

door of your house and bark at

anyone who comes in or walks 

past.  For this, I will give you a

life span of  twenty years."

The dog said,  "That's a long

time to be barking.  How about

only ten years and I'll give you

back the other ten?"

And God saw it was good.

On the second   day, God created

the monkey and said, "Entertain

people, do  tricks, and make

them laugh.  For this, I'll give

you a twenty-year life span."    

The monkey  said, "Monkey

tricks for twenty years?  That's

a pretty long time to perform. 

How about I give you back ten like

the dog  did?"

And God, again saw it was good.

On the third day, God created

the cow and said, "You must go

into the field with the farmer all

day long and suffer under the

sun, have calves and give milk

to support the farmer's family. 

For this, I will give you a life

span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's kind of a

tough life you want me to live

for sixty  years.  How about

twenty and I'll give back the

other  forty?"

And God agreed it was good.

On the fourth  day, God created

humans and said, "Eat, sleep,

play, marry  and enjoy your life.

  For this, I'll give you twenty years."

But the human said, "Only twenty

years?  Could you possibly give me

my twenty, the forty the cow gave

back, the ten the monkey gave

back and the ten the dog gave

back; that   makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God, "You asked

for it."

So that is why for our first twenty

years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy

  ourselves.  For the next forty

years, we slave in the sun to 

support our family.  For the next

ten years, we do monkey tricks

to entertain the grandchildren. 

And for the last ten years, we sit

on the front porch and bark at

everyone.

Life has now been explained to you.    



No comments:

Post a Comment