Thursday, October 27, 2011

I've been to many places



 I have been in many places,

but I've never been in Cahoots.

Apparently, you can't go alone.

You have to be in Cahoots with someone.


I've also never been in Cognito. ****

I hear no one recognizes you there.


I have, however, been in Sane. ****

They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there.

I have made several trips there, thanks to my



friends, family and work.


I would like to go to Conclusions, ****

but you have to jump, and I'm not too much


 on physical activity anymore.


I have also been in Doubt. ****

That is a sad place to go,




and I try not to visit there too often.


I've been in Flexible, ****

but only when it was very important to stand firm.


Sometimes I'm in Capable, ****

and I go there more often as I'm getting older.


One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! ****

It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps



up the old heart!****

** **

No comments:

Post a Comment