Saturday, November 6, 2010

I CAN FIX THAT

Don 't have a spoon?
I can fix that!




Seatbelt broken? 
I can fix that!


 


Seatbelt broken? 
I can fix that!


 


Electrical problem? 
I can fix that!




Car stereo stolen? 
I can fix that! 




Bookshelf cracking under the weight? 
I can fix that!


 



Can't afford a real GPS? 
I can fix that!




No ice chest? 
I can fix that!


 


Can't read the ATM screen? 
I can fix that!





Car imported from the wrong country? 
I can fix that!






Satellite go out in the rain? 
I can fix that!




Electric stove broken & can't heat coffee? 
I fixed that.




iper motor burned out? 
I can fix that!




HUH?




Display rack falling over? 
I can fix that!




Tires worn out? 
I fixed that. 
Might be a little hard to steer.




Exhaust pipe dragging? 
I can fix that!




Gotta feed the baby AND do the laundry? 
I can fix that!




Cables falling behind the desk?
I can fix that!



Out of diapers?
I can fix that!

Speechless

No comments:

Post a Comment